This program - a more condensed version of our Summer Explorer - is the ultimate program for gap year students and young travellers looking for an intro to NZ. We will welcome you with open arms and show you the best this country has to offer you! We'll show you round the mean streets of Queenstown, the tops of mountains and the depths of deep oceans (from the safety of a kayak of course!). You'll spend time exploring and learning about NZ and gaining some travelling confidence yourself. We organise all the details so you can focus on having fun and growing from your kiwi adventure!
- Experience some epic explorer missions mountain biking, climbing/abseiling, trekking and camping, sea kayaking and more…
- Be immersed for with local Maori Iwi and learn about Maori culture and history
- Complete one of NZ’s amazing ‘Great Walks’ of the world
- Have the opportunity for some bucket-list ticking... like glacier walking, helicopter tours, jet boating in canyons, bungy jumping and canyon swinging!
- Learn some skills to help you become a independent, confident working and travelling machine, ready to be unleashed on the world!
- Live, learn, socialise and join the thriving resort community of Queenstown