If you are after local expertise to facilitate a study tour to New Zealand, look no further!
With a unique blend of specialization across education, leader development, technical adventure guiding, and tour operations, we have the expertise, knowledge, and attitude that delivers every time.
Expect responsive, timely, and comprehensive support to tailor a unique program entirely to your goals.
We have the ability to support you with outcome identification, and match these to the appropriate plethora of opportunities in New Zealand - without geographic, activity or licensing constraints across the country.
Tell us what your purpose, outcomes, objectives, or learning intentions are.
Then we can discuss with you a range of opportunities in New Zealand to achieve them. We will start broad ranging, then as we help you define your goals and help identify the opportunities suited to you, we will collaboratively arrive at a few broad concepts.
We will present itineraries that we believe achieve your goals. Based on the discovery process, these itineraries will have a range of subject, geographic, or activity based focus areas. The ensuing discussion and your feedback will further expand the collaborative discovery process, and allow us to agree to a tailored itinerary design for you.
We will then complete the detailed planning of the itinerary. This includes administration, coordinating all the logistical aspects, auditing, and risk management planning. We will supply all support for easy administration as well as the documentation as required by your institution or stakeholders.
Our Customer Service & Administration Team, working with the Guides on your itinerary, will deliver a seamless and memorable experience for your group. You'll be able to relax, knowing you're in knowledgeable, safe and enjoyable hands.
Contact Us Now to Start Planning Your New Zealand Experience.
We offer a huge range of compatible options for your academic requirements including:
- Ecological, Biological & Environmental Studies
- Tourism Operations, Sustainable Tourism, & Economics
- Colonial & Early Settler History
- Indigenous Peoples Studies, Society, Culture, and Anthropological Studies
- Agricultural, Horticultural, & Agri-Business Studies
- The Moari Landwars
- Sports & Health (Sports Performance Academies & Institutes)
- Recreation & Leisure Studies
- Geography & Social Studies / Geological Studies & Disaster Management - Christchurch Earthquake
- Glacial, Geological, & Environmental Studies
- Conservation & Environmental Studies