We are firm believers in experience-based learning and the value of holistic education.
Working alongside faculty and secondary school educational coordinators, we understand how to best develop programs suited to international travel and study tours. Take a look at the wide range of options we have developed according to varying academic requirements, or create your own program tailored perfectly to satisfy your objectives.
Although our heart is in New Zealand, we operate throughout the world leveraging extensive accommodation, activity and attraction networks, and our comprehensive area of knowledge. Our adventure activity and journey provision is particularly focused on the abundant and diverse opportunities for adventurous activities and travel.
SERVICES & RESOURCES
We are able to provide the following services:
- Adventure guiding or instruction services,
- Leadership and Outdoor Education program delivery,
- Unit Standard Assessment (Outdoor Recreation) or module design/delivery,
- Risk analysis and Management strategies documentation,
- Group safety equipment, communications, and Pre Hospital Emergency Care Provider(s),
- Assistance with local transport requirements,
- Recommendation and booking of regional highlight activities (itinerary preparation).
Enquire above for more information or to start planning the perfect study, adventure, or cultural exchange tour for your students.
our expertise, your peace of mind
There is a difference, and our discerning clientele always seek great value, but not at the expense of exceptional safety, leaders, and service delivery. We differ significantly from other organisations because we go beyond the normal agent and transport service:
- Audited & Government Certified Adventure Activity Provider. We deliver as included most adventure activities in the itinerary. We are comprehensively permitted by the Department of Conservation and certified to design & deliver adventure activities throughout New Zealand. This offers significant value and advantage to our astute clients, and enthusiastic participants!
- Our Leaders are professionals. We do not routinely employ industry new-entrants, trainees or students. Our leaders are experienced, and hold accredited outdoor qualifications. They often work across our organisation maintaining excellent technical currency and facilitation skills. They are always experienced and enthusiastic leaders of aspiring and young adults. There diverse backgrounds and experiences makes them excellent hosts and role models during your journey.
- Transport Service. A registered and approved New Zealand Passenger Transport Service, we exceed or as a minimum comply with all regulations pertaining to carrying passengers. Given New Zealand's unique and diverse road infrastructure, the prevalence of international drivers on our roads, and the weather patterns we experience this is a primary consideration to us.
- Defined Philosophy & Outcomes. We understand education, we live adventure, and we absolutely know travel. Whether a custom or offered program we will help establish clear outcomes, and then tailor or design your program to meet them. We design all our programs to incorporate our philosophy. Whilst we balance different components of the philosophy against your outcomes, it ensures profound and rewarding experiences:
- Wilderness & natural environments. We believe that connectivity with the environment and place is critical to health, resilience and positive critical reflection. This also has great feeds into sustainability, environmental stewardship and identity.
- Leadership Development. Self, Team, Environmental, Community, Values Based, or Peer Leadership - The outcomes and choice is yours.
- Cultural Exchange. Sports, Cuisine, History, Natural Interpretation, communities and all those other aspects that predicate national culture.
- Adventure Travel. We cater for hotels, hostels, lodges, backcountry huts, and iconic tent camping locations. Luxury or budget, we can blend traditional travel and tours with adventure. More memorable, more fun and more impacting.